Health Safety Plan Requirements
Move Out of Room BEFORE Fishing
Our commitment to each guest as part of our safety plan is paramount. Since the room requires both a defined period of time between guests and sanitization, to that end it requires that you move your belongings out and vacate your room before you depart for fishing
on your final day.
- An alternative washroom will be provided upon your return from fishing for changing and personal use.
- We provide a safe place for your belongings in the interim.
Although your trip was prepaid, we have an online utility for gratuities (tips) and any other purchases during your stay. The health safety plan eliminates a detailed in person to person checkout at time of departure. Receipts are sent via email.
- online checkout if using credit card for gratuities
- orange lock box onsite with envelopes supplied for cash gratuities
- you may complete this process after your trip while at the lodge getting ready to depart, our hostess will be on site in case you have any questions or need help with this process.