Kyuquot Shared Fishing Trips
An incredible fishery value priced with the best equipment available on the coast. If you a single or a pair of anglers looking to share a triple occupancy trip rate then this package is for you. Dates will be updated as availability changes
Great Fishing - Great Food - Great Company - Same Great Location now for 20 years!
Your Action Packed Four Day Plan:
Both lodges are serviced by the same top caliber of equipment and talented crew with great food!
The program for both lodges are identical with alternating trip start dates.
- Day One - 3pm arrival Fair Harbour, Shuttle to lodge, Dinner, evening fishing
- Day Two - 8 to10 hrs guided fishing,
- Day Three -8 to10 hrs guided fishing.
- Day Four -Morning fishing, Brunch, Shuttle back to Fair harbour by Noon.
Season - only during the very peak June 15-Sept 5 - No shoulder season slow times are offered.
The Village of Kyuquotis 300 people nestled on the wild west coast of Vancouver island
One of the very few remaining true remote coastal communities that remain in BC. A very special culture dependent upon the abundant coastal resources. We are blessed to be here for over a hundred peak fishing days every year.
Shared Occupancy Availability & Rate
| We will update dates as availability changes
- Round trip speed boat shuttle to and from Fair Harbour
- Accommodations based on triple or double occupancy
- All Meals
- Cleaning, Filleting, bagging and storage of catch
- Rain Gear
- There will never be any fuel or other surcharges
- Custom processing of catch and gratuities
- BYOB - No need to purchase premium marked up liquor
Ensure your spot!
|Book Your Trip!
Call us day or evening at 1-877-218-6600 or 250-723-8022 or
Questions welcome anytime!
Your trip is confirmed upon receipt of a $600 deposit per person.
Full balance is due 90 days before your trip.
We know things can change and are flexible subject to availability.
Let us know 90 days before and we will find you another spot this or next year.