What to Pack
For your West Coast AdventureUcluelet weather can be substantially different than the rest of Southern British Columbia. Although we enjoy many of the same sunny warm days, the temperatures vary much more between night and day time. So be prepared for it all.
If you come prepared for BC spring or fall weather (rain and shine) you will be adequately prepared.
Things to bring:
- Fishing license with Salmon Stamp (see License Information)
- Warm clothing (pants, sweater, jacket, etc to wear in layers)
- Hat & Sunglasses
- Rain Gear & Waterproof Footwear (rubber boots)
- Large cooler (100-150 quart) for transporting fish home with your name marked on it
- Boxed Lunch & BYOBeer/Beverage
- Motion sickness prevention medication (Dramamine, Bonamine, Transderm V)